Sunday, February 10, 2013

I wanna write stuff...

I want to write a Black Butler fan fiction so badly.... And I usually only want to write backstories. I kind of want to write Finny's, but I'm not sure I could do anything justice. I want to write Alois's, but....I'm not all that into lemons (And these lemons are sadly canon). :| Ciel's might be cool to write, but I'm still not exactly sure what happened. X(
If worse comes to worst, I could just write something angsty about all three of them. Or maybe something about Sebastian for Meg ;) All you need do is ask.
But yeah. I've had to get my mind to work on something since YouTube is being stupid. I seriously got to watch 5 minutes of an episode before it started being screwy.
I wish I would've been watching Black Butler more when we were thinking of things to do for IB... I could just borrow some of the cases that the queen gives to Ciel. Even if they aren't always realistic. Or correct. And a lot are just morbid, but that fits, doesn't it... Like how in BB apparently someone is just going and gouging out little boys' eyes... Sounds like the work of Alois, but I doubt it's him.
Ahhh anime.

Alright I'm tired. I must sleep.

Peace and blessings.

Hoheo Taralna, Rondero Tarel.

And Sebastian is one hell of a butler.

-Demy Macken












No comments:

Post a Comment