Sunday, February 17, 2013

The fucking tall one returns.

Hey I need to apologize to you so can I please?

Go ahead

Ok well I'm sorry for being a asshole and I just really like you alot and sorry for treating you wrong and you were the beat girlfriend I've ever had and I did love you and still do and I miss you and I'm sure you're happier with your boyfriend now them you were with me but I understand and I'm really sorry.
So are we good

I guess
And you don't have to but can you let me know when you're single again please

Won't be for a while

Ok I know but... Nevermind ok I just asked I hope you and your bf work out I was just saying.

Don't think you were saying you wanted us to break up. I know you were just saying.

Yeah an you said I won't for a while

yeah, I just have a feeling this relationship will last longer than ours.

R u saying I was a bad bf

No

Was I a good bf or not

I thought you were a good bf

How long have you and this guy been goin out

Since September 16th

Have y'all kissed yet

Yes, we have.

O well dang that's long but can I ask you something?

Go ahead.

Well not saying y'all will nut if y'all do break up what can I do to get my last chance

Figure it out

What do you mean

You want me back, figure out what to do to get me back on your own.

But like what do i have to do

Youll have to figure it out on your own.

Like I don't know what to do can you give me a hint.

Prove how much you want me back.

Ok and if I prove how mch I really want you back then you will give me my last chance?

Maybe.

But what if I do all that and you still don't take me back.

What are you asking me?

If I work hard and show you how much I want you back and you still say no

I don't know, TallOne

But If you see how much I like you and give it all I have to show you then what are my chances out of 100 percent.

Probably like a 50%

What really that's all I get how do I get more than 50

You had two chances and blew them both. That knocks it down some. 65% at the max

Ok your write but I'm gonna try my hardest to get you back

I'm sure

Yeah and I'm sorry i blew both of my chances but ive change to let you know

I'm sure you have.

R u being sarcastic

No

O ok so wrud

Nm you

Aat the hotel it's boring

Hotels aren't usually the most exciting place to stay

Haa yeah I know I only like the pool

Course you do. You get to see chicks running around in bikinis. :P

Haha yeah your rite ;) but you should to you get to see guys abbs unless they're fat.

Haha, there are not guys that have abbs anymore. They're fat or a freaking skeleton.

O haha yeah but I'm not fat or skeleton and I have been tryin to get abbs for bout a month and a half.

Haha, how's that been working out for ya

Actually alright and at school we gotta do weight lifting and that helping out so pretty good

Fun

Yeah haha sorta so how's your dad?

Good. He's recovering greatly. Blind in his right eye, but it could have been worse.

Yeah I'm sorry

Thanks for caring. I can't believe you remembered.

Yeah I also you were really upset and sad

I was. They didn't know if he was going to made it... He died 5 times in the helicopter ride over there and was dead when the ambulance got there. I was really scared he wasn't going to be okay.

O sorry i wish it didnt happen

You and me both.

But what do you wanna talk about

What do you wanna talk about.

It doesn't matter (your choice)

Well I don't care.

R you goin to ____ tomorrow

Probably not. I have like all day with Kaiden tomorrow.

Who that

My boyfriend. Were goin to the movies then goin back to his house til 6

O cool yeah my mom said she saw you today.

Yeah. I went shootin my bow and she was over there.

Yeah so yeah I got a gf. Jk

Alright then.

Was kidding I'm lonely hah

Yeah, bein single sucks dont it

Yeah ive been single for like a month now

Aw, poor tallone

Ha yeah:( I hate my life

Dont hate your life

Ha y?

Because you shouldn't. One month isn't bad.

Yeah on a scale of 1 to 10 how cute do you think I am and you don't have to answer because you have a bf I'm jw

Hm. Maybe like a 6

What then why did you go out with me?

What's wrong with a 6! It's better than a 4 or a 3 or a 2 or a 1! You're below Taylor Lautner(10) and my boyfriend(8.5). I'm not looking for a perfect 10. Nor will I ever be looking for that. I look for someone who is nice to me. Someone who cares for me.

First of all I'm cuter than your bf does anyone else think he's cute

That doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. It's MY opinion and MY opinion is that he is a hell of a lot cuter than you are.

Well there must be something wrong with _____ girls cuzz I could have a gf but now but I wasted my time tryin to get you back cuss the lowest I've ever been rated is 7.5

Well guess what, you've been rated lower.

Naw I know how to count and I could have gotten a girl from _____ the other day at dollar general cuss I'm a boss and she started flirting with me.

Like I care. Get with her then if you're so smooth.

I am and she's probably one of the hottest girls I've seen in ____ well she's hotter than you

Awesome. Get with her then.

Well maybe I will and I'll get farther with her cuss you don't know how to kiss.

Okay, have fun kissing her when you hardly come up to _____

I will if I want I'll make out with her I can do what I want.

Have fun with that

I will and you bring up your bf too much

I bring up my boyfriend too much. Yeah. Of course I do.

Yeah you didn't you ever bring me up, you only went out with me to have a bf

Okay, whatever

Yeah, and I don't want to fight but every time I say something you bring up your bf

Whatever

You do no offense I really dont care bout your bf you do but I don't

Thats fine. He doesn't care about you either.

Good he doesn't know me and I'm glad and i don't care anymore

Fine

What I'm just saying I tried for you and I failed and it's weird how you said I was a 9 and now I'm a 6

Yeah, because i've met people cuter than you. Knocked ya down some.

Wow okay and usually my ex gf would take me back but you're not

*IM NOT ONE OF YOUR FUCKING HOES*
Life doesn't always turn out the way you plan.

I've been out with the same girl 4 times before

Whoopty-doo. Good for you.

Yeah I know so wrud

Goin to bed. Night

Night.








That my friends was my convo with the tall one. I am so fucking pissed off in case you can't tell. It was fine at first. We were
Making casual conversation then he had to go and try to make it more bf/gf-ish. He's a fucking dope. I mean, REALLY!!! I cannot believe I dated someone so immature!!! Just fucking kill me!!! I hate him. So much.
I tried to be friends with him, but when he does this stuff... I can't damn it! I liked after he apologized and we started talking like we were friends, trying to catch up. Then out of the blue he's insulting me! Just fuck him... Just fuck him.

No comments:

Post a Comment