Thursday, February 14, 2013

SORRY!!

I'm sorry...not really. I've been watching BB. I only stopped at episode 7 though. I'm tired, bro. Imma watch all weekend, though. I just...tired.

I will type for as long as I have internet. It keeps shorting out on me. :(

Love you too, wifey.

Oh, and anyone whose ready to don their cloak and dance around the fire for my party tonight, come on over and byoc.

Likabaus.

I'm not even going to rant on how much I hate this holiday...

IT'S NOT EVEN A LEGITIMATE HOLIDAY!! ITS A SCAM FOR THE CARD COMPANIES!!

My husband and I will not take part in this demonic day....

Sebby!~~~~


Okay...I'm pissed at Grell. I wish he would die. He scares me. And I miss Madame Red. And Finny....

I love Bard. I want his babies. It's like Havoc. X3

And I love Havoc...

I love how Bard went to bed and once he was woken up, he carries his pillow in the hall, but a cigarette is still in his mouth...he went to bed...

Idk. It's like Havoc.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment