Monday, February 25, 2013

Am I Drunk?

Yes.

That matter aside, Meg was molested today....

Okay, so, Demy and I were dancing as usual in the party scene, talking and all that shiz (STAYING IN CHARACTER) when Action comes up. I'm not sure what he was doing before in this scene, but I played alone pantomiming talking to him. He stuck his hand out to me and I shook it, but I guess I didn't realize what was going on until he like, grabbed my waist (it was like, my hip, really...my waist is a lot higher...and closer to my boobs...but whatever...) and yanked me away from Demy and started waltzing with me. I was kinda just like,'Dafriq?' he ran me right into Demy (Who I guess hadn't moved?) and he was just staring at me, smiling. Like, into my soul.
He has really soft hands and really pretty blue eyes....
REALLY PRETTY.
And we were dancing and the pit was being stupid so it was confusing and he just held my hands while we were trying to figure it out and I was counting the measures and he was just WATCHING me...It was kinda unsettling but all I was thinking was,"Omghe'stouchingmeonmybodyomigodddddddddd"  or something like that. I don't think I was thinking, honestly....

But yeah...I can still feel where his hand was~~~ It's all warm and tingly.

If I were to ever consider dating anyone in high school, it would be that man. He's probably gay though...

I think I just hypothetically broke my own heart....

Yup. Living alone. Asian Child. New York City.

What Do I Need With Love?

-Megara

No comments:

Post a Comment