Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm Freaking Stressed.

I vented all of the problems with the show and our whole situation to my step dad as we rode home. He agreed with me 100 percent about everything. I mean, this is freaking insanity.
But when I talked to my mom about a fraction of those things and asked if I could sleep in tomorrow and go to school late, she yelled at me. She said "Stop acting like this is the most terrible thing ever. There are people who have to work 16-hour shifts. Just go to bed." I don't think she quite understands our stress. At all. Like, seriously. I know people work, and I respect that, but this is an ENTIRELY different ball park. We have crowded, frequent costume changes, running around in heels like there's no tomorrow, dancing and singing our best and loudest, dealing with all the freaking malfunctions with the orchestra. I mean, it could make someone insane. And I didn't even list the sleep deprivation. And the fact that we have to juggle school work with this.
And she's making me go to little Mermaid rehearsal Saturday. Morning. Which means getting up early. And staying up til midnight for the cast party.
I'm gonna die.
Bomba and Anybodys said that they went to rehearsal for Cats the Saturday morning of a West Side Story performance, and they were dead tired. I have a feeling it will be even worse....

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment