Sunday, February 17, 2013

THE LOBSTER HAT

Yup. It returns. Episode 7, Meg. And Druitt returns in EPISODE ONE.
You see him before you even see Sebastian.
Suck on that.
Just kidding. Save your sucking for Bassy's---... I'm gonna stop...

BLACK BUTLER II IS DEPRESSING!!! At the beginning it's fine, you know, everyone's happy, Alois is merrily gouging out eyes... But then shit gets real... Did I mention that shit is Alois' favorite word? They never said it in the series till he came in, and he said it quite a few times... Hm.
And Alois calls Grell a ginger. I would've enjoyed that moment more if I hadn't already been an emotional wreck...
And I love Claude's demongasm face... When he licks the blood and he's just like "OoO"... Just... Yes. And then the last word Alois says in that episode is "shit". Whoda thunk.

I'm done ranting.

No I'm not.

Alois! Shut up and love Hannah! Not in a weird way... Just... Just love her.
And SOMEONE could love Timber, Thompson, and Canterbury. Just a suggestion. They don't get much recognition in the anime... Does anyone ever even call them by name...? Surely someone does...

Ok. Now I'm done.


-Demy

Druitt might be too gay to function...



















No comments:

Post a Comment