Saturday, February 16, 2013

MEG WATCHES BLACK BUTLER II

So, my internet is working and I'm trying for youtube here...I got about 30 seconds in...so, yeah. I read the discription...the whole series is based off Claude and Alois? I don't give a fuck about them!! My last fuck went with Ciel!!!

Wow, that came out wrong.

SEBBY, I AM NOT NOR HAVE I EVER FUCKED YOUR BOCCHAN.

I don't wanna watch Claude and Alois...I want my Sebby....

WHOA, OKAY, LITTLE BRUISED BOY WALKING OUT OF A BED WITH A MAN OKAY. THEY'RE BOTH NAKED. OKAY.

No wonder it's MA....

Damn...I got about four more seconds...le sigh.

I wonder...if on Japan's youtube...if they are forced to watch the English dubs....O_O

BETTER BE.

GAAHH COMMENTS ARE BAD WHEN YOU ARE LESS THAN A MINUTE IN

Why does Alois' demon star look different from Ciel's?

Aren't there only like, twelve eps of BBII?

Idk...

THIS. WILL. NOT. LOAD.

GAHHHHH.

At least I got to the beginning of the theme song.

God, how did I ever watch Japanese??

I keep getting ads for 'Darker Than Black'...I really wanna watch it...

I need to watch Soul Eater after this, though...

IF IT WILL EVER LOAD.

I give up. I'll just have ansomnia tonight...

-Meggie

No comments:

Post a Comment