Wednesday, February 20, 2013

OMFBB

...I...I finished...
Demy and I watched the end of BBII, and it was my first time watching the ending...just...just....
I've been shaking for about 30 minutes now. I did come up with a pretty cracked up headcannon in this time, though.

The reason Sebastian didn't meet Grell to give him the goodbye note is because he couldn't bear saying it to his face and seeing the horrible dissapointment in Grell's eyes.

It did make me sad that Grell will never have a shot though...I did love him in the last few episodes....

THE END WITH THE SERVANTS. OH GOSH, AND TANAKA NEVER GOT TO SAY GOODBYE!! JUST...Damn, I'm crying again....

I just...Ciel could've stayed and loved them!! It could've been normal!!

Oh, I just thought about Lizzy!! Poor girl!! She doesn't even have Alois now!! ...I guess she and Finny--

FANFICTION TIME.

My new favorite end of series pairing....

JUST YUS.

I just...I felt so AWFUL. And when Soma got his letter...just...my baby. And I did feel bad when Claude died. I do miss him a little.
Dude's hungry. Alois's milkshakes weren't as good as Ciel's.

...Ciel's milkshakes bring all the demons to the yard....

And yes, I am working on a legit BB story. Twill. Be. Epic.


JUST A FEW DAYS UNTIL HELL WEEK! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Imma go pass out now...

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment