Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WELL GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Alrighty, so Ness, Meg and I were making a bet earlier. The deal was that tomorrow, Ness was not allowed to touch us (she has a daily habit of totally molesting us), and we were not allowed to talk about anime. At all. We all agreed (even spit-shook on it)
So tonight at dress rehearsal, Ness and Meg were adding stuff to the list of things we couldn't do. It got really stupidly insane to the point I couldn't take it. I QUIT DUDES! M'KAY?? Have fun with your bet, but I'm not taking part.
And I will "ACCIDENTALLY" play as much "forbidden" music, and "happen" to draw and look at "forbidden" things within the vicinity of Meg, ALL I WANT.
AND IT WON'T BE HER FAULT. SO SHE CAN'T BE BLAMED.
SUCK ON THAT, NESS.
SUCK. ON. IT.

-Demy

BECAUSE FUCK YOU!!! >:D MEG'S GONNA WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment