Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm gonna cry...

I need to stop looking up who voice actors have voiced...
Example, I just looked up Troy Baker, because he's the voice of Excalibur in Soul Eater. I discovered that he also voices many other people... And not just in anime...

Prince Schneizel in Code Geass
Greed in Fullmetal Alchemist
Frank Archer in Fullmetal Alchemist
Akatsuki Kain in Vampire Knight
Hawkeye in Avengers Assemble
Hawkeye and Loki in Ultimate Spider-Man
And for Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 he voiced freaking Snow Villiers. FML.

And I also looked up John Swasey, because he voices Death in Soul Eater.
Here's who he voices.
Undertaker in Black Butler
Van Hohenheim in Fullmetal Alchemist
Tamaki's dad in Ouran Highschool host Club
And Karl Haushofer in Conqueror of Shamballa
He didn't kill me quite as much as the first guy, but I still died


-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment