Saturday, February 16, 2013

Do souls taste like cheesecake?

I was eating cheesecake earlier. I ate in a similar fashion to how Soul eats souls. It was fun. But I do wonder what souls taste like... He said there's no particular taste, but they're good. Hm.
And, um, will someone please specify Crona's gender??! Apparently Crona is a girl in the manga, but male in the anime. I do know that he's voiced by Maxey Whitehead, though. That makes me happy. Even if he's kind of insane. I feel bad for him. But if he could get control of his freaking demon sword, then there wouldn't be a problem. And he wouldn't have almost killed Soul.
It disturbs me how Soul was lying on the ground bleeding out from a huge sword wound, AND NO ONE PAYED ATTENTION TO HIM. I mean, I understand that they were fighting, but when they stopped, not even Maka seemed worried! She was just like "Hmm black blood. Hopefully that doesn't come back and bite us in the butt :D" Hey, Maka! It will!

I'm sorry, Maka. You're amazing.

Soul is even more amazing. He is beautiful. And his voice is beautiful.

As is Kid. Maybe I could be more attracted to him if he would SHUT UP ABOUT SYMMETRY FOR TWO SECONDS!!! HES NOT EVEN SYMMETRICAL!!!

-Demy





No comments:

Post a Comment