Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lions and Rabbits and Albinos: OH MY!

I watched Smash.

First, let me say:

THEY KEPT LEO!!!
I haven't seen his actor, but they mentioned him several times....
Okay, Frank, I fucking hate you. I felt really bad and thought you were awesome in season one, and now I just...fucking hate you.
TOM!! I'M SORRY SAM LEFT FOR BOOK OF MORMON!! AT LEAST HE STILL LOVES YOU!!

And Derek, when you fuck everyone that puts on a Marilyn wig (Or, to quote him,"Just because I shanked a few actresses?" He's British, so it makes sense in a sexual way.), of course it's gonna catch up to you bro. Same goes for Julia. 'Cept she didn't fuck a Marilyn...
Okay, Karen is starting to bother me. I was happy for her, but now Ivy is all suicidal and Karen's just like,"Derek, fire her." AND THEY FUCKING FIRE IVY!! REALLY???
I'm team Ivy...have been since day one.
Cuz she's blonde.

OKAY, I READ VOLUME ELEVEN OF FRUITS BASKET.

I'm all happy that Yuki's happy and all, but I feel like he's turning into a man. And it's bothering me. I want my depressed, low self esteemed Yuki back. And now both he and Kyo have admitted their feelings (well Kyo hasn't to her face, but when you get stuff from his POV it's always,"I fucking love her and want to be in her pants" and all that jazz), Its just like, I DON'T KNOW WHO I LOVE MORE.

OHMYGOD MOMIJI!! WHEN AKITO DID THAT TO HIM...I WENT INTO LIKE, A FREAKING RAGE. THAT IS MY FUCKING BABY, HO. THAT IS MY BABY!!

SO FUCK YOU!!

Yeah...Ritsu's on the cover...Immafraid....

"DAMN OCEAN, I'LL KILL YOU!!"
"Hahaha!! Kyo, you can't take on the ocean!"
Kyo-*intense stare, grabs Tohru's head and shakes it slowly." Never. Laugh. Like. That. Ever.

I think it was supposed to be like she was laughing like Akito does when she/he makes fun of him, so that why he did that. But before you knew it, it was just...really awkward. But adorable. Like Kyo.

Shigure, why'd you gotta tap it? I'm tired of seeing Akito's back half-naked. It's wrong.

I didn't need to see Ren fully naked, either. Or the fact that she and Yuki have a whole conversation. Naked. HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AWAY!! REALLY, YUKI??

Again, he's starting to bother me...just a little....

-Meg Giry Sohma.

No idea who I married to get that last name...Aaya. Just yes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment