Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nuuuuuu... My feeeeelllsss...

I've been rereading the Noah's Ark Circus story arc from the Black Butler manga again, because I pretty much just skimmed all of it the first time.
OMG MY FEELS.
Joker...I love you....
Beast...stay off Sebby. You're epic, but that's a no-no.
Dagger... Stop being so adorable. You're giving me cavities.
Peter and Wendy...I want to know your ages... I know it's like a Neverland never growing up kind of thing, but this would be handy information. And I love that they're acrobats. It's like flying. And. Peter Pan. And. Yeah.
Snake. You're beautiful. But please talk more. Not just relay your snakes' thoughts.
Doll. Choose your gender please. You confuse people. Poor little Ciel, for instance.

And I LOOOOOVE Sebastian and Ciel's circus outfits. The makeup is amazing.
William's costume kind of makes me laugh though... He just doesn't strike me as someone who would wear a bright colored suit and a polka dot tie...

And Joker crying hurt my feels. A lot. He's just so... :( I feel bad about his sucky life. First his prostitute mother abandons him, then he loses an arm and has to live on the street, helping take care of several other kids. Then of course.... I'm gonna stop. Meg might eventually read the manga.

Does anyone else love the fact that Will and Sebby shared a tent? It's like...they slept two feet away from each other... AND THUS CLAUDE WAS BORN! :D
I kid, I kid.
It's just weird...

-Demy

MAH FEELS...























No comments:

Post a Comment