Saturday, February 16, 2013

SYMMETRY!

As per suggestion of Bomba and Anybodys, I've now watched a few episodes of Soul Eater. I'm not exactly flipping out over its amazingness, but I do think it's pretty dang epic.

Episode 1- Alright. Soul has a sexy voice. I'm officially in love.
And Blair needs to wear clothes.
Maka's dad is...I don't even know. He's hilarious.
Death's voice is epic. I personally don't think someone who is death would have that whimsical of a voice, but I love it.
And there was Jack the Ripper. What is it with anime and Jack the Ripper?

Episode 2- I hate Black Star. That's pretty much all I have to say.
And Al Capone was in it.

Episode 3- SYMMETRY MOTHEREFFERS. Kid is...a bit insane about his symmetry... I wonder if he's aware of how much of a pervert he is with the whole "Your boobs need to be the same size!!!! *grope*" thing. But dude. He didn't want to kill something that was trying to kill him because of the thing's symmetry. Then it got unsymmetrical. That's when hell broke loose.

Overall, pretty epic. And I still hate Black Star. He's annoying. Like Naruto. Except Naruto at least has some common sense. Sometimes.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment