Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mm

I just got back from my all day date with Kaiden. Omg it was amazing. First we went to see Safe Haven and I highly recommend it. I love that movie!!! It is sooooo good!!! Just effing amazing!!!!
Then we went back to his house to watch movies and eat. Don't even know what movie we watched, but it was also really good. But there was A LOT of sex. I felt weird watching it. It's like, "Oh I know how to make my ex husband mad! I'll have sex with this guy!" *sex* It was a good movie, bad sex scenes. *shivers* so much sex.
We ate baked spaghetti. It was yummy... Especially since I hadn't eaten all day... I'm still hungry though. But I'm not gonna eat... I'll be fine... Right? Yeah... I'll be fine. Anyway, we ate some spaghetti and garlic bread. Mmmm. Yum.

I'm back home now. I... This may be weird saying, but I feel like I smell like him. He had his arm around me a lot and he held my hand a lot. Just... Everywhere I go I feel like I can smell him. It's awesome. He smells awesome. Now that one came out wrong, but I don't care. He does. He smells good.


Crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment