Monday, February 11, 2013

Odd

Okay, Kaiden found out about me writing this story that I had based off of him and me and I started explaining. I said I wanted to make it switch povs and everything. He insisted on writing his POV. I'm not complaining, but he doesn't elaborate enough on ANYTHING!!! And so, instead of just copying and pasting it! I have to rewrite everything and make it sound good!
And hes actually doing a lot better than I thought he would. He's giving me a really nice frame to build on to. I'd share it with you all, but it shares too much personal information.
I don't wanna go through and change everything. Sorry. You guys are just gonna miss out.
But writing from his POV IS SO FUCKING DIFFICULT!!! OMG WRITING FROM A GUYS POV IS JUST WEIRD!!! like, I keep thinking it's me and it's not and it's annoying!


Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment