Friday, February 15, 2013

Honestly.

Okay, guys. Safe to say my day has been interesting.

 

This is the second time someone has forgotten to pick me up from school. I waiting, thinking that they just forgot, and would figure it out soon. Well, they did forget, my phone was dead, and everyone was gone. Realizing my grandparent's house was only a mile and half or two away, I started walking.

Turns out they remembered, and in the thirty minutes it took me to get to the house, everyone was freaking out. My mom dind't find out until the end of the day (why??) her response? She screams at me. For not wearing a coat.

 

This is also the same fucking reason I got screamed at this morning and got grounded from Demy.

 

So, yeah, guys, I'm not in a fucking mood right now. I'm kinda depressed. I'm just gonna watch a shit load of black butler and pretend I have a life and give some fucks, un-kay? See ya, bastards.

-Meg

Gonna go update WWTC, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment