Saturday, February 9, 2013

Outtakes...

Black Butler out takes... Ohmygosh...

Sebastian-A dirty limerick for you.
There once was a lady from Que,
who filled her vagina with glue
She said with a grin,
'If they pay to get in,
they'll pay to get out too.'

Finny- Woah is that an instrument, maybe? *obnoxious* MAYBE????!!!

Mey-Rin- Do you like it? LOOK AT MY BOOBS!!!

Ciel- I shall commit myself to the task of...your face...and...lick your mother

Ciel- Surely there's not--ugh... F*ck you...in the face...

Ciel- *fat lady walks by* *in awe* She had giant breasts...

Agni- *Indian accent* This... This is my jam... This is my jam, dog!

Ciel- A dual between human butlers? ... By human, I mean demon...

Sebastian- :O A duck! Oh wait... A goose. I'm an idiot.

Alois- It's simple. I want you.
Ciel- As in you want butt sex?


I died XD

-Demy



No comments:

Post a Comment