Sunday, February 10, 2013

Momiji

Gawd...I'm so glad he's our age. 'Cause I wanna tap that. Just 'cause he's fucking adorable.


I love that this is the first picture that comes up...
Don't ya wanna tap it?
I think anyone, young or old, wanting to tap momiji is wrong...


Howabout now?

Lol. Okay, I freaking love Momo. She's so adorable.
"Will you ask Momiji-kun to...to be my big brother??"
You have no idea how hard I cried.
I'm on 14 now...It's all STUDENT. COUNSIL.

I just skip all of it...I just skim....it makes me so mad. I love how Hanajima is in love with Kyo's sensei, too. I felt bad for Shigure. You could see his face. He's upset.

I'm watching Nightmare Before Christmas for the first time.....I'm not sure what everyone going on about.

MULAN'S ALMOST ON!! EXCITEMENT!!


OKAY, I STARTED WATCHING SOFIA THE FIRST.

TRAVIS. ERMIGERD.

And I finally listened to the Tequilla story, too. Wow...
"THIS GUYS IS THE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST...Vic...I love you man.."
Vic:And that's when I knew he was hammered.

Oh, theres a video too of Vic calling Travis to ask permission to tell him, and Vic was saying he wouldn't answer. When Travis didn't, Vic growled,"Travis...you're a pussy."
In the creepiest voice ever. "I told them you wouldn't answer. And guess what? You didn't."

IT WAS SO CREEPY. I NEVER WANT TO HEAR VIC SAY PUSSY. EVER. AGAIN.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment