Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hey, everybody!

I just remembered what ecchi means! If only I had remembered that BEFORE I downloaded the first few chapters of Soul Eater.
Boobs.
Lots of boobs.
It was bad.
Terrible really.
I don't understand why anyone would want to see that.
I like the anime a lot better. It does not show fully unclothed women parts. (Well, maybe once I think, but that's nothing compared to the manga. The anime is actually very tame...)
But I just... Why? Whyyyyy?

Anyway, I'm freaking exhausted... Rehearsal was kind of fun though. I got into a fight with Red Ranger about whose DNA was bigger. I claimed mine was bigger, but then it just sounded very perverted.
And I got Ness to watch FMA LIKE A BOSS!!! AND SHE ENJOYED IT!!!! IM BEING LEGIT RIGHT NOW.
Excitement.

My mom dyed my hair as soon as I got home. Meh. That moved me back about 20 minutes on my schedule. Now I'm finally in bed. Ahhhhhh I love you, bed.

Tomorrow is dress rehearsal~ LAAAAAAAAA~~~~~
A tag on a certain article of clothing I'm wearing (which I shall not name) says 'MODERN' on it. It's a siiiiiggggnnnn...

Anyway... Good night. Mreeeeeeehhhhhrrrhhh.....

-Demy

And yes. I do make those noises in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment