Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fuck you too, Youtube

Well, I'm glad I didn't start watching bb on youtube.
Nothing will play. I can open the video, but it will play the first three seconds, then nothing else.
So...I don't have enough energy to be mad at it, so just fuck you, youtube.
FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS.

Okay, and two notes I wrote last night because Blogger wasn't working:

Me realizing that Haru was in love with Yuki the same time Rin was in love with Haru. o_o AWWWKKKWAARDDDD

 


 


Rule 1. of Les Miserables
If you love them
they die
Reply · 352 in reply to

 




 




Rule 2 of Les Miserables: If you don't love them, you will grow to love them.

And then they will die.

(Rule 3 is, of course: If you are ambivalent toward them, they will also die.)

If you don't know who they are, they will still die.

If they are not even in the movie, they probably also died. And it was probably heartbreaking.

Reply · 184 in reply to

Rule 4 of Les Miserables: All previous rules do not apply to Monsieur and Madame Thenardier















Yup. And I deleted the links, because Youtube deserves nothing.

OKAY, I CAN'T READ FRUITS BASKET. I didn't even read the last chapter because it was on the student counsil crap which I couldn't give half a frick about. Ugh...it's just stupid.

My internet isn't working now. Shiz.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment