Friday, March 1, 2013

SO BEAT THE DRUMS 'CAUSE WE'RE SO THOROUGHLY MODERN--MILLIE--NOW!!

ANOTHER OP'NIN' ANOTHER SHOW!!!!!!!~~~~

Whose ready? Wow, I haven't been on in a while. I have about 30 minutes before Imma start getting ready, so I have some down time. I'm really not that tired...I mean, physically, I am, but I just think of Millie and Action and Maria and Brax and Ethan and Marcia and how hard they've been working and how late they've been staying after we leave and they have advanced classes (I know Action does...I've seen him leaving one... (And Millie has that one with him.)) and they're working hard too. So, I'm not tired. Saying I'm tired is just a crap load, because if they can push on, what are my excuses? Nothing. So I'm smiling and staying postive until this is all over. I don't care if we work and work and get up at six and don't leave till midnight, because I know this is what I love to do.

That being said, we are going to get out of this show only what we put in. So I don't want anyone giving half tonight. No talking on stage. No bad mouthing the pit, stage crew, or fellow actors. We are all giving 110% and contridicting that is plain rude. Please DO NOT talk backstage. All during act II I was back with Andrew and Shelia, and I have no idea how many times Mrs. Adams had to come over the headsets saying she could hear kids backstage. Dressing rooms need to be whispers and absoluting NO TALKING BACKSTAGE AT ALL. NOT DURING INTERMISSION. NOT EVER. SING ONLY ON YOUR PARTS. Dance full out, belt, facials. We are going to do great!

I don't know why I gave that speech considering there are only two others here...the talking thing applies to both of you though...I am also guilty of that, though.

I'm listening to Millie right now...I will never be tired of this show.

KEEP CALM AND FORGET ABOUT THE BOY

PANIC NOW BECAUSE IT'S SAD TO BE ALL ALONE IN THE WORLD

DEAR MR. HUDSON
:

KEEP CALM AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE

-MEGARA JULES GIRY (DOROTHY PARKER)

No comments:

Post a Comment