Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bleach Experience

I've now watched Bleach. It's was violent. And bloody. And stabby. AND SHUHEI IS BEAUTIFUL. AND THEN HE GOT STABBED. WHADDAYA KNOW.
He has 69 tattooed on his face... It's okay because he's sexy :3

And I'm watching fma now. ENGLIIIISH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF. WHY DID I NOT START WATCHING IT EARLIERRRR??? Vic Mignonga makes me happy. So does Travis Willingham. Hot dang that man has a sexy voice....

And Falman...
*Havoc enters room wearing a mask*
Falman- Smells like an ash tray... Is that you, Havoc?
Havoc- Falman, don't you get why I'm wearing a mask?!

And I can't get over hearing Vic... Like every time Ed talks I squee and squirm and die a little bit.

OMG. The episode next week is the Lust fight. EFF YEAH. I get to see Havoc's boob scene in English xD "I can't help it...I JUST LOVE BIG BOOBS!!!"
OMG. And Roy's abs. Yay.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment