Thursday, March 21, 2013

TWILIGHT STORY CHARACTERS

DYLAN



Yes, I do realize I just stole Benvolio from the 1968 movie, but the man is very attractive and fits the bill...kind of. I can't find anyone who matches my discriptions...alas, playing God and creating characters isn't as easy when God isn't working with you. Dylan is more of a Mercutio meets Tybalt type. He's very...player, I believe is a good term. He always looks very mischievous and like he's up to no good.

NICK


Nick is the director of the (unwritten) musical Lizzy works in on the twilight story. Although fictional here, he is based off one director/playwrite.
Nick Lang is the writer of all of the starkid productions, with his brother Matt. He plays the poster guy in AVPS, Does both scarfy and the sorting hat, played Robin, I don't remember his characters name in Starship, but I only remember like, one name from starship, and it was Joey's. It was Bug. Easy to remember because he was a bug. So it made sense...anyway, I got to put Nick in. He won't have a huge role, just kinda...there. So...yes....



The always lovely AJ Holmes could do Dylan...




He plays Gilderoy in AVPSY and Joey's heart in MAMD. He has a cameo in Starship, in the beginning, but other than that I can't think of anything...if he was in HMB, I'm sorry, baby, but I don't remember right now....

-Meg Giry

On a starkid phase right now....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment