Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Girls

Sorry....I'm on the rag and I have been emotional all week. I cried because the little toucan in Lion king was verbally abused by Simba. If I sound sappy blame the rag. Again I apologize for anything that may have angered anyone. I wasn't trying to and I feel horrible now that I have sat down and thought. So again I'm very sorry and I hope you forgive me.-Nessa
Ps I love you all and wouldn't trade you for the world. My grandpa has pneumonia and it just keeps getting worse and they are keeping him for a extra two weeks in the hospital. I'm just stressed and then on top of that my parents have been down my throat about every little thing and I honestly just.....I just need ...I don't even know what I need. But I had no excuse to jump down your throats. Please say you accept my apology?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment