Friday, March 15, 2013

And yet another.

"It's busy time for lowlifes. They're on a case in California." Rossi told him as he focused on the fact that once again JJ and Emily were huddled together as they waited for take-off. "What's going on with the two of you? Are you experiencing bi-curiosity? Because I've always been kind of interested and would enjoy watching."

Hotch looked up from his files. "Dave! Have you taken your annual sensitivity training? If so you may want to consider taking it again." He suggested.

Emily snorted and looked over at JJ announcing. "You know, I'm considering trying it for one night and letting him watch just to see him stroke out."

"Oh I'd stroke out all right." He gave them a lascivious grin.

"Oh, eww, Dave!" Both Emily and JJ made disgusted faces, definitely not meaning it the way Dave took it.

"Damn it, Dave!" Hotch shouted.

"What?" He asked with a charming shrug.

Hotch looked at Rossi clearly upset. "That is completely inappropriate. I believe you owe your co-workers an apology. You would never say something so degrading to Morgan or Reid."

"Please, it's an equal opportunity world. I say tasteless stuff to them all the time." He replied honestly.

Reid shook his head. "It's true, he does."

Morgan looked at the older man. "Yeah, although you say something to me about stroking anything I might have to break you."

Rossi chuckled. "I'm not looking to go Brokeback big guy, but if the ladies are up to something I think I want in on it."
I'm sorry. I'm just trolling FanFic tonight.-Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment