Saturday, March 9, 2013

THE BEFORE

That's the worst name ever but I'm trying.

Okay, just getting out the news that I am finally working on the Sebastian story. It's basically the story when he was born to present day. Legit, present day. It's going to be very long.

Ever wonder why Sebastian loves cats? Ever wonder why he put the pink dress on Ciel? Why does he not like the French and why doesn't he like blondes? How did Sebastian become a demon?

I ANSWER, LEGIT, EVERYTHING. LIKE, EVERYTHING.

But there are flaws. I'm not going Biblically, and I don't go off the story that much. Like the fact his name is Sebastian the whole way through, even though Ciel names him. I just don't want to have a random name. It just confuses me. It'd be cool, but no. I'm just gonna have Ciel be all,"What's your name, Demon?"

Ciel probably won't even be in this much....I'll probably just skip all of black butler and go from when they make the contract to the end of season 2 where they are in the carriage.

So, yea.

And there will be demon mating for those concerned~~~~

Not with Claude. Claude will not be used in the making of this story.

Well...IDEA.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment