Monday, March 11, 2013

Hmmm...

I feel like my story is really short...but I don't know what else to say as far as book one goes. I'm about to dive right into the plot now, but it's like, 'hold up, I've only typed about 8 pages worth of words here.' That's not a lot. At all. It's just very...bare. To say the least. But I feel like if I add more fluff, I'll lose people. I still have a long way to go as far as Sebastian's stay in Heaven, but it still feels weird....Idk. When Demy gets back, Imma have her read what I have so far and see if she likes it. Anyyyyywhoooooo

Megger's needs her sleep, bro. And I've read up to volume 2 of Black Butler. Everything is like, exactly like the anime. It's like,"*snooze* I've seen...alllllll of this already.....*bored*"

So, yeah, the next one is just Madame Red and all that jazz, and 4 is Agni and Soma. So should, be legit. And they keep translating 'Bard' as 'Baldo' and it really bothers me...all the translation problems....

And they legit say the Superman thing. Superman would not have been around in 1888. Just saying.

And Finny is the reason the walking stick broke. They say so.

"I'M A HELICOPTAH!! BRRUUUUUU---Aw...."

I love how friendly Finny is with Ciel. They kept saying he was going to watch 'The Earl something-or-other' together...I don't know what they meant by watch....it's not like there was TV or anything....idk.

And the authors notes scare me...this lady is....psycho....Like, legit, scares me. What does that tell you?

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment