Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More Kuroshitsuji Pictures

I found out the girl I've been looking at on Deviantart is the girl who does all the cat-nip tequila and the one with the demon babies and the ones that are her style of art -_- I love her....

Anyway, more art from her.

What everyone was thinking when season two started.

Mr. Meow is lovely. The hooker boots...and the last sentence....

If Vincent had hired Sebastian.
 

This is the girls take on the live action movie. It's a hundred years later, somehow Finny survived, Grell got the sex change, Sebastian likes George Clooney movies, and Ciel is no longer allergic to cats.
 

 


Sebastian and Ciel

Ciel wearing Gloria's dress....

Love this...little Luca. My mom was singing a song called 'My Name is Luca' in the car yesterday.
Mom:What's wrong with your eyes
Me:...O_O

Just...just yes...
 

And finally a picture for my man Bard...she said it was funny 'cause he likes blowing up stuff...

There were so many comments on this picture that were like,"Yay!! He's dead!!" Okay, I really didn't like Alois:Ask Demy. The kids a little shit. (Happy, kid? I used your favorite word) but I wasn't happy when he died. I felt bad for him, but that doesn't mean I like him. I don't think he's a slut either....

I don't think this is SebCiel either...I think it's Sebastian playing with his food. But my feels are warm T_T

I. LOVE. THIS. Those of you who read the manga understand.
 

Ronald...sweetie...too much information...
 
 

This one is my favorite. My absolute favorite. A commenter pointed out Vincent's lack of pants.
And I love it.
 

 
FEEEELLLSSSS~~~
She made this after the end of the first season, before they announced season two. The bootsssss

 
 

Whores: no one wants them.
 

No words....but Sebby rocks with the knife action.
 
-Meg
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment