Sunday, March 3, 2013

There's something wrong with me...

Someone want to explain to me why THE FUCK AM I LISTENING TO ALICE HUMAN SACRIFICE RIGHT BEFORE BED???
Sigh...
It's so hard to listen to Vocaloid songs... It's either death, tragic, or stupidly happy. Or just plain stupid.
But I can't help thinking how much Crazy Redhead would love like all of this stuff...
I wanna show her Dark Woods Circus and Circle You Circle You... But I don't want to download it on my phone because it will haunt me... I'm such a pansy... IT JUST SCARES ME OKAY?? The fact that they're pretty much true stories makes it even worse... If it was fake I would probably be fine. But NYEEEEEHHHH!!!
I'll just stick to showing her Story of Evil for now. Because she doesn't understand that story in the slightest even though I spent half of choir Friday trying to explain it. She's difficult...

-Demy


IT'S EVERYWHEEEEERRRRREEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment