Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OMWWTC

I read some of WWTC again. It's freakin addicting... I would specify the part I read, but that would be spoilers for our little Crys, whom may or may not read it~~
But, Meg, it's...it's the part that makes us terrible people. We're just...terrible...
Yeah. I was reading as I was waiting for a guy to make me a skirt. Eeyup. No, I'm not kidding. For my Flotsam costume, there's this one guy making pretty much everything (LAST MINUTE, BECAUSE THE LADY WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THEM SLACKED OFF) and its amazing. And his boyfriend is doing my make up. He's so fun... Be jealous, Meg. I get to hang around the gay guys. And then talk about our fun adventures to my homophobic mother. Good times...

Anyway, back on subject, the WWTC manga shall be in progress soon. Meg and I need to plan some things out, and I need to get some pens from eBay (otherwise Kain will be white), and I still need to practice drawing. I drew quite a bit at school, and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm getting the hang of drawing everyone (except Sarah and Kain. I have not worked on them, like, at all.)
My favorite picture is of chibi Travis. Like a sir.

-Demy

As for the last two pictures... 1) I wanted to see what Travis would look like with a pony tail. 2) I wanted to see what Clint would look like with glasses (yeah... I haven't worked on him much either. Screw! I haven't even designed a ton of people... Ugh... This is gonna suuuuuck)

















No comments:

Post a Comment