Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cute Sebastian and Ciel pictures (Not to be SebCiel)

I found this girl on deviantart who does the CUTEST FUCKING Sebastian and Ciel (not cute ones of them fuck-- well, nope, that's a lie, she also does SebCiel but there are some normal ones I found)

This one is legit my favorite. I don't think it's SebCiel. Sebastian DOES bathe Ciel. Whose to say they can't look fucking adorable whilst doing it?
She put in her note that she was angry with her friend who told her AFTER she drew this that she should've added Claude creeping in the window. She wants to add it later.
This girl also did a Halem Shake with all the characters. It's amazing.

Nuff said. She goes off the anime.
 

I've discovered that, yes, I do ship SebCiel if Ciel is Fem!Ciel. I think it's freaking awesome.
 

I'm glad this uploaded last. Just to freak people out. I love this. So much. I haven't watched this OVA yet...I have it on our youtube...but I haven't watched it....
 
 
This girl is awesome. 'Sides all the lemons she does. She draws lots of creepy pictures for her friends. Like the WillSeb pairing. Her friend likes it because of all the hate sex. WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CAN NEVER BE UNSEEN.
 
 
 
Anyway, I'm not coming today. I have a low grade fever of about 100, but my head feels like it's going to pop off and I sound like a gremlin. Trying to get through sixth hour would kill the eardrums of my peers.
Do you hear that blonde girl sing?? It is the song of angry men~~~~~
I had to...just like....
THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THE COLONEL WAS KIND~~~~~
 
Okay...okay...I'm done....sleep...yeah, that's nice---It's not even seven yet -_-
 
-Meg
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment