Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm Here (Blame Roy)

Sorry I wasn't at school today, guys. I've been feeling cruddy for a while, and I got up at four this morning to go pop some pillllssss (400 mL of ibprophen. Perfectly legal) and my mom woke up and took my temp. I was like, shaking and had a fever of 104. Yup.

I blame Roy.

Last night, I was texting Demy and kinda making fun of the Colonel with some RoyEd and RoyTheo jokes....
So, I could sleep last night, and I guess my fever was like, making me hallusenate, cause I was in this little underground thing and there were all these parts and Roy was there and he was just like,"Build it, hoe." So me and Scar started building what I thought was a set, and everytime we'd finish Roy would make us start again and after like the 200th time of building it, I was crying and exhausted and was asking Roy what he wanted and he just kept mumbling that 'He had had to save Maes' and I had to explain that you can't bring souls back from the gate and he just started beating the crap out of me while Scar kept building this thing that looked like Iron Man (but blue with the amestris symbol~~~) I finally got out of bed and got some meds.

Today, I have taken 800mL of ibeprophen, two tamaflu tablets, two of my arithromyacin, and two nyquil. Not sure if that is legal, but it's what my mom gave me. This morning I also had some delsum and a shit load of cough drops. Nothing is helping.

SO....yeahh...

I'mma go read Demy's one shot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I heard Crystal was thinking of reading WWTC. You really should. Travis is beautiful. And if Theo wasn't stuck in the closet, he would smash that.

Watch me have Theo dreams tonight...shit.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment