Monday, March 4, 2013

Terrible person...

I feel like a total nerd, but...I LOVE RIDERS OF BERK SO MUCH!!! I just watched the new episode... My feels... Hiccup's stuffed dragon x3 Gosh, he's just the cutest thing ever...
And Snotlout deserved being attacked by the dragons. He's such a tool. Not much in this show can literally make me freak out, but when he made the comment about Hiccup's, you know, lack of a left leg... It made me really want to hurt him.

Astrid- Try putting yourself in Hiccup's shoes.
Snotlout- Well, shoe.

I wanted to shank the little punk.

And I freaked out when the dragons grabbed Hiccups prosthetic leg when they were chasing him. When Hiccup said, "Throw everything metal you have to them," I totally didn't put it together that they would go after his leg... I literally gasped very loudly... I seriously wonder if my mom heard me from the other room...

And did I mention how adorable Hiccup is with his stuffed dragon???

My only problems with this series include:
1. The very stupid "humor" they try to put in. It can be funny, but a lot of times it's just annoying.
2. THEIR ANIMATION BUDGET. It's gotten woooorrrssseee!! I wish the show had better ratings if no other reason than to get a better budget... You know it's bad when someone with long hair is riding a dragon and their hair hardly does anything.


I was on fanfiction looking at How to Train Your Dragon stories, and I'm quite...disturbed (What did I expect from fanfiction?)
There was a Hiccup/Alvin lemon.
WHYYYYYYYY.
That just makes no sense...
But at least there are some cute ones. Like Hiccup having the hiccups. That story was adorable. Toothless tried to hiccup. Things went bad.

That's as much fangirling as I'm gonna do now. Just had to get it out of my system. I'm probably going to totally forget about How to Train Your Dragon for a while again.

-Demy

My babies x3

Yes. Toothless is my baby too.

No comments:

Post a Comment