Monday, March 11, 2013

Finally...

Finally getting around to watching CM again....Yes, we knew Blake was a teacher before. They said that in episode one because it is mentioned that she and Reid guest spoke together once.

After I catch up on CM, I'll start SOUL EATER.

JJ:The wounds to Heather's genitals is extensive
Blunt Weapon: 12 dollars
Condoms for Rape: 3 dollars
Reid's Face: Priceless.

For somethings money can't buy, for everything else, your hands will have to work as a murder weapon.

ADS TAKE SO LONGGGGGGGGGGG

Does anyone else dislike Matthew's hair right now? It just looks weird...I know he cuts his own hair...but it's weird....

I probably shouldn't be watching cause it may effect my BB story...but I don't care. I'm not gonna watch soul eater until I get a good way into my story. Sadly...I really wanted to watch it this week...

WHOA. OKAY, JJ HASN'T CALLED REID 'SPENCE' IN FOREVER!!!!! ...I missed it....

Apparently, there is a really funny ReidxMorgan scene in this episode...I'm scared.....

Anyone else notice recently alot of the unsubs have been struggling with sexuality....? This is like the fourth one denying to be gay....

-_- This is one of those 'Imma take a Bible verse and twist it for my own agenda' episodes....

MUSE SONG AT THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY PEOPLE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He plans to rape...his father.....

I did like the quote 'They tried to rape us straight. Lets see if it works the other way around'

Whoa...I just got a really good idea for a Grell story...I need to watch the OVAs for him too....

My brother was reading BB over my shoulder today. Grell is his favorite character. FML.

Everyone in my house is also convinced Soma is a woman.

These episodes take for freaking ever to watch....



OKAY, THE REPLICATOR MAKES ME WANT TO PEE. I LEGIT AM CRYING WHEN JJ GOT THE 'ZUGZWANG' FLOWERS I AM SO FREAKED OUT GAAAAAAAHHHH.
I legit think this is going to be the last season. I mean, they are all in their 30s or above and they can't do this until there in wheelchairs. I mean, especially with Maeve, I really thought it was gonna end. But the way its panning out...I think everyone is gonna get killed off. I could see it be everyone, or just everyone minus Spence or JJ.
I have goosebumps...Oh God...oh, wow....He has a VERY attractive voice though....
I hate when the girl was on the table and was all 'Oh, God' and his response was "God can't help you now"
Sexy voice...very scary...very sexy. I'm trying to go through in my head past cases from beginning seasons and I really can't think of any one...I mean, every main villian has been killed. Reaper, Tobias, Frank...they be dead...

Mah computer be stupid.....

THE REPLICATOR IS GINGAH!!!

Rossi: Hey, what's wrong with you? You need a hug or something?

OH GOSH HOTCH'S FACE ON THE VICTIM AND THE OLD WOMAN WITH NO EYELIDS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CREEPY AND THEY JUST KEPT SHOWING HER AND REID WAS ALL UP IN HER FACE AND GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OKAY, THERE IS A WEDDING RING ON THE REPLICATORS FINGER FMLFMLFMLFML

ANDERSON CAMEO FUCK YES

THEY MENTIONED GIDEON YESYESYES

Anyone secretly hoping we'll get Gideon, Elle, and Emily cameos????

Okay, I can't get over the fact that this guy is ginger. And married.

And ginger.

I think secretly my favorite character is Anderson....

He's so pretty...like a girl...and hasn't aged since the last time he was shown in season....2? He's frequently mentioned...yet never shown....

Anderson. Interns rock like fuck.

Okay, this ginger guy can't be the Replicator. I mean, they caught him waayyyy too early. They showed him on the phone earlier, so I guess he's workin' for the man.....

Meg does not simply watch CM without it not being Melly's POV

THEY'VE MENTIONED ANDERSON LIKE TWICE. Garcia is using his phone cuz he drove her home...she's in a bathrobe....where dafuq is he...?

Beginning of episode:
Spencer: Woman with no eyelids? No problem!
End of ep:
Spencer: Opens bag of eyelids? Makes vomit face.


Okay...saw that coming. You left a man alone in a cell with an open bottle of lethal pills and a phone with a cord. A very long, strong cord. Fail, BAU. Fail.

Okay...I don't think it's Gideon...Mandy Patinkin has been bad mouthing the show so much...unless he's using reverse psychology to throw us off... -_- Well played, my profiler friend...unless it's Anderson...mah feels....



I DON'T HAVE WORDS FOR THE END OF THAT EPISODE HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAPPY CRAP

-Meg...searching for better feels...

No comments:

Post a Comment