Sunday, March 24, 2013

VOICES.

So. I read the Kakashi backstory chapters of the manga, so I decided, hey, why not watch the episode of the anime? So, I go on YouTube and find it, I click on it, it starts, Obito starts talking, and...
IT'S VIC FREAKING MIGNOGNA.
I literally spazzed out. Like, for real, hyperventilated.
I just...VIIICCC!!!!! It was so surprising, because I've been on Vic's wiki page so many times you'd think I'd have seen it before... I mean, I wouldn't have known who Obito was, but I definitely would've recognized the last name Uchiha.
All I can say is that he'd better voice him in the other episodes or I'm gonna be tiiiicked...
But...OMG VIIIIC!!!!

And here's another thing. An episode of Naruto with Zabuza came on tv earlier. As I was watching it, I noticed how oddly familiar his voice sounded. I went on wiki and looked. His voice actor voices quite a few non-anime characters, such as Wolverine and various other Marvel characters. But what really got me was...among the list of characters he voices was...

AMON.

I knew I'd heard the voice! But...AHHH!!!

-Demy

This is Obito. Ain't he cute? Can't you just see Vic voicing him?

No comments:

Post a Comment