Thursday, March 7, 2013

BON VOYAGE/BLOND ASIANS

I'm going on a cruise tomorrow~ and since we'll be out of the country, I must keep my phone off. Therefore, not much blogger access. You'll not see much of me til Thursday. When I'll come home. On a plane. By myself. I kid you not. I have rehearsal Thursday so my mom is sending me back by myself while everyone else keeps vacationing. I am totally fine with this. I GET TO FLY HOME SO I CAN FLY! Lol. Get it? Cuz in Little Mermaid...I'm...flying...heh.
On the flight, I will practice lots and lots of drawing ;)

On another note, MORE BLOND ASIANS! Meg and I neglected to notice the fact that, since Roy Mustang is Asian, his children would be Asian as well. And both of his sons are blond. WE HAD BLOND ASIANS ALL ALONG AND WE DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT!
:D
8D
OD

I don't know what just happened...

-Demy

And here's Kain, because LOOK AT THIS SEXY MAN-BEAST.
He seriously wouldn't be as hot if he was white... Trust me, he looks so different before I color him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment