Saturday, March 16, 2013

Birth of the First-ROYAI. READ

A/N: I know this is Demy's area, being it with Travis and all, but if she doesn't like it, we don't have to post it...I just really need a RoyAi fix right now...I've been watching FMAB with my little brother and I just suddenly got the huge urge to write it...so, while I'm downloading some to my laptop so we can watch them in the car tomorrow, I'll be typing this just to get it out of my system. This is obviously Meg typing.
Disclaimer: I do not own FMA:B

"What are you doing?"
"Getting you more blankets, duh."
The Madam Fuhrer frowned, sighing at the dark haired man, who was bustling about the room.
"You look like a busy-body housewife. Sit down, Roy." She smiled. "I don't think I've ever seen you this nervous."
Roy smirked slightly, but still looked distracted, leg bouncing as he stared out the window. "Don't worry, the second the men get here I'll be cool."
Riza cocked her eyebrows. "Roy Mustang, I'm about to go into labor and you think it's okay to bring our entire troop in here?"
Roy stared. "...It's like their baby, too."
Riza threw her head back, eyes closed. "Sir, I swear if I wasn't swollen from the neck down...."
"Oh, c'mon, Lieutenant..."
"Look at you two!" Havoc threw the doors to the bedroom open, beaming, and holding out a boquet of flowers. "Still calling each other 'sir' and 'lieutenant', just like the old days. And these are for the lovely lady."
Roy took the flowers with a glare. "Havoc, did you every think that part of the reason you can't get a girlfriend is due to the fact you give other married men flowers?"
Jean lit a ciggarette and shrugged. "Well, sir, see I was givin' 'em to a pregnant lady, not a married one."
Roy pinched the bridge of his nose. "I just became Fuhrer of Amestris, and you all still treat me like a drinking buddy--"
"Riza?"
"Yes, Fuery?"
"Did you need anything?" The boy with the thick glass smiled down at his friend.
Riza smiled. "A few more blankets would be nice."
Roy pointedly glared at his wife.
"And if you could get Havoc to put down that damned ciggarette..."
"What?" Havoc groaned. "Watchin' you push outta kid is stressin' me out..."
Riza glared. "You think you're stressed out?"
"Guys...why don't you head out..." Roy sighed. "I think Riza wants to do this alon--"
"Colonel, you aren't weaseling your way out of this one!" Riza called from her chair, followed by a gasp, her hands white-knuckled as she grasped the chair for support. Havoc stared. Roy rushed to her side, pushing blonde hair out of her face.
"The contractions are getting closer..." Roy mumbled, holding Riza's hand.
"'Ey," Havoc grumbled, extinguishing the ciggarrette on his shoe,"Can't I help? I mean, I know the boys are a sorry lot and all, but don't it take a little to deliver a kid? Whadda need, I could be...what's it called? A midwife."
Both Roy and Riza broke into laughter, that is, until Riza's contractions started again.
"Havoc, you'd better know how to do this!" Roy growled, thrusting towels into his hands.
"I consider myself a jack of all trades, Sir."
Roy pulled up Riza's dress a little ways, and Havoc paled a shade.
('So that's what it looks like!" lol, erase this...Havoc...Havoc never gets any....)
"I need a light....Shouldn't there be a doctor or somethin' for this?!"
"Riza wanted the full expirence of a home birth..." Roy groaned.
"I'm right here," Mrs. Mustang groaned. "Roy..."
"Hmmm?" Roy asked sheepishly. Here we go....
"I'm gonna kill you."
"Oh, really?" he mumbled.
"Sir?" Havoc whispered, face drained of all blood.
"Yup," Riza growled, head back and face red. "First, I'm going to leave you in a hole to die."
"Is that so?" Roy asked, only paying half attention, placing towels between his wife's legs.
"Second, I'm going to take those damn gloves, and set you on fire."
"Of course, babe."
Havoc screamed louder than Riza did as the head apeared. "Sir?!"
"Next," Riza screamed, teeth gritted and eyes blazing. "I'm going to throw a tiger into the hole where you are burning--"
"Naturally, baby."
"And just let it butt rape you."
"Sir, what in the name of hell is your wife rambling on about?! There's a friggin' kid comin' outta her--"
"Havoc, the hot water!"
"Roy," Riza groaned, gripping her husband's lapels.
"It's close, honey, I promise."
"God, I'm gonna kill you!"
"You have every right," Roy groaned, glancing down again, looking at Riza's pained face. "Keep talking, it'll help."
"Finally, I'm gonna shove a pole so far up your--g-gah!"

- - - - - - -
"He's lovely."
"'Course he is. All the Mustang men are. Strapping young boy. Ladies won't keep their hands off him."
"Roy..." Havoc groaned,"Let's not give him a God complex before he's even awake."
Falman laughed. "Wouldn't it be funny...if this one stole one of Havoc's girlfriends?"
"Not funny at all!" Havoc screamed. "I just got back on my own two feet--and besides, Rebecca is totally into me. Right Riza?"
Riza wasn't looking up at Jean, but at the bundle in her arms. "Roy...he really is here, isn't he?"
Roy sat on the arm of his wife's chair. "Yeah...yeah...that's him. Do you have a name picked out?"
"Travis," she smiled. "I like the name Travis. He was a character in a book I read once as a child...when you were living in the house....I pictured Travis as you."
Roy looked down at his son, who had his eyes open, revealing two brown eyes, just like his wife's.
"Travis..." Roy tried the name out on his tongue, then pushed a blonde tuft of hair out of his son's eyes. "I like it. A strapping name for my first born son!"
Breda laughed. "Can't be serious for a minute, can he?"
"Hush!" Fuery growled, but remained smiling hugely at the couple. "We are witnessing history! This is the birth of Fuhrer King Mustang's first son!"
Havoc placed his head in his hands. "The God complex is rubbbing off..."



A/N: This was obviously parodied of how I pictured the birth. The lines Riza says while she is in labor are straight from a text my friend sent Demy after she watched the episode of FMAB where Roy 'kills' Maria Ross. She's a Miniskirt, obviously. That text, dubbed 'The Roy Rant', goes something alone the lines of: GO DIE IN A HOLE, WHILE ON FIRE, BUTT RAPED BY A TIGER, WHILE A POLE IS BEING SHOVED UP HIS BUTT AND BEING GAY WITH ENVY.
She was angry....
I realized recently that we completely left out Havoc from WWTC, as well as all of Roy's men. We brought back Brosh and Maria for a beginning scene, but they belong to Armstrong...and Maria wouldn't be in Amestris, she would be in Xing...wow, huge error on our(my) part...unless Roy brought her back in under an alias. I can't remember. I'm rewatching the series with my brother, and I don't remember if she ever comes back and stays.
Anyway, Havoc needed some love, and girlfriend, and Rebecca needed a boyfriend, so I just put them together. They are seen together at the end of the last episode, but Breda is with them....so close, yet still friendzoned....
The next story I write should be a Clint one. I'm not even sure if Demy will let me post this story. It's obviously not serious. I'm not sure if Roy would even be Fuhrer by this point. I mean, if he's 17, and Theo is 15, Theo is born two years after the end of FMAB...That means the second after the promised day, Riza just kinda popped out a kid...logic hurts my brain...and the same goes for Scar...he just knocked up some woman....wow. Yeah, I don't think Roy became Fuhrer that fast. Grumman didn't just fall over and die...
Anyway, enough with the heavy....
I am working on a Black Butler story for those interested. It covers  Sebastian's WHOLE life. Starting from birth, and going on to present day. I go by both anime and manga and little of my own logic....but what else is new?
And, of course I would like to mention that soul alchemist 15 is working on a soul eater story. I think she said it should be up soon so get excited for that! If anyone wants advertisement here, by the way, just leave a comment for it. We'll get it up here, probably. Comments look good, and so does advertising. We have several people following and favoriting this story and very little comments! Gah!
Thanks again for reading this and...being...alive....Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment