Thursday, March 14, 2013

MEG'S WRITING PROBLEMS

I still am jacking up on my tense. I went back and read something I'd written a few months earlier and was like,"DAMN THAT'S GOOD WRITIN' MOTHERFUCKER" and now it's just like...gahhh. I reuse words a lot and it's very dull and one dementional. I think I have good plots and ideas, but it's not coming across very vividly. I'm a little...okay, more than a little...angry with myself.

Anyway, I've been writing on my Kuroshitsuji story and I was all,"This story is so short, but I'm a good way into it..."
FINISHES CHAPTER TWO
"Damn, that took forever!!"

Legit, the Pairing scene doesn't feel like it's long, but I'm like, writing in paragraphs. I've been using like, a James Patterson style where I use a lot of little statements, but now it's like,"ME SHAKESPEARE. ME RAMBLE ON ABOUT BORING SHIZ."

Can you tell I'm not a night person? I say stupid things and such....

Imma shut up now.

-Meg

Here's more pictures, btw.

Gloria's Pairing dress again. It's so hard to make...there's not really a program that makes it easy to make this dress...and again, the wings aren't tangible nor are they visible.

Sabrina. She's going to have a very big part coming up in this story, but you won't find out what her rose is until later in the story, probably after he's fallen. Again, the hair is identical to Ciel's while he's in drag. She is also the reason Sebby loves cats. The first cat he sees has her eyes exactly (the gold with the parallel slits.) and the raven hair. Of course, Sebastian does have somewhat of a crush on Sabrina. Physically, she does somewhat look like his mother. Sebastian's mother has brown eyes, like his, and she wears her black hair in a plain braid which goes to her waist. She always wears a plain black frock with buttons up the front. She does look somewhat like Hanajima from Furuba, if anyone wants a visual. Seb's father, which looks almost identical to Ciel's father but with pure black hair and eyes, is based off of Roy Mustang, and is named as such (Roy Michaelis).
 

Just another of Kitty Morrow. Of course, she will have a role later in the story.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment