Thursday, March 21, 2013

LITTLE MERMAID/NARUTARDING

First real LM performance was tonight!!! It was amaizeing. I didn't screw up and it was awesome!!! And it looked fantabulous! My makeup even decided to stay on. After I washed my face. I look like Gaara. Well, at least half of my face does.

Which brings me to my Narutarding. I... I take back everything I said about Zabuza. I just... Crap, don't cry, Dem....
And I have now met Gaara. Can I have his babies? I've seen about five sentences from him and I'm flipping out. In English he's voiced by Liam O'Brien. How much better can life get??? (Liam O'Brien also voiced Angel and Nightcrawler from Wolverine and the X-Men, and Caius and Kain from Final Fantasy. Dat voice.)

-Demy

Dis ish Gaara. And now you get my reference to my makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment