Thursday, March 21, 2013

WELL FUCK YOU TOO, ZABUZA

(I should really be asleep, but Naruto is addicting)

Well... Just.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! I'm just...emotionally unstable at the moment... *sniff*..... THEY CAN'T DO THAT!!!
Okay... So there's this boy on Naruto (the show. Not the person. That would be awkward.). His name's Haku. Well. At first, he's just working with the bad guy, Zabuza, and fighting Naruto and everyone. Then they show his backstory and I start crying. And then...well, he's fighting Naruto and admits defeat and tells him to kill him... But then Zabuza is fighting Kakashi and gets into some trouble... So Haku goes to protect Zabuza...and he jumps right in front of him as Kakashi is attacking and... FUCK IM CRYING. Yeah. Haku...dies. Which, you know...happens... But then Zabuza!!! Zabuza shows no remorse whatsoever!!! Haku has pretty much been like his child and he doesn't even care that it's his fault that Haku's dead!! That just pisses me off!!!!! Kakashi cared more about Haku! He felt bad about killing him!! Naruto wasn't happy either. And Sakura doesn't have an opinion because she's stupid, and was too worried about Sasuke. And Sasuke doesn't have an opinion because he's dead. Kind of. I know he obviously comes back, and Haku probably does too, so I shouldn't be freaking out, but...ZABUZA CAN GET BUTT RAPED BY THE NINE TAILED FOX FOR ALL I CARE.

-Demy

Hah. And I'm only on episode 19. There are many more Naruto-related freak-outs to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment