Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Still Can't

I'd like to inform Meg, based on her comment on one of my posts, that I apparently still cannot draw crotches.
Or so claims Crazy Redhead.
She saw some of my WWTC drawings (I believe it was Clint) and noted how it looked like he had a boner. I was just like "... Ummmm no. Those are just wrinkles in his pants (And he's ten...)"
But she stands by her conclusion that I still cannot draw crotches.
And she likes to command me to... Well... Okay, that shirtless pic of Travis... She likes pointing out that I didn't draw nipples (I hate that word).(and she's not the only one who's noticed I didn't draw them. Mrs. Paroo did too). I'd like to point out that it's not uncommon to leave them out of manga drawings (even on women. Don't ask how I know...), because it's awkward. Actually, pretty much the only anime guy I've seen that has them is Alois, which I was surprised by. So, yeah. TRAVIS CAN HAVE WHATEVER HE WANTS ON HIS CHEST.

-Demy

It's not that bad right???

1 comment:

  1. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with Travis' crotch. I know.-Theo

    ReplyDelete