Saturday, March 23, 2013

Finally....again....

Finally getting around to watching Little White Lie. It was a miniseries which isn't a musical starkid did a long time ago, and I watched like, the first two episodes and nothing else. So...yes...here I go.

Back when Chris was really really skinny...and then he became alfred...and ate batman....
I may watch that tonight, too. I should be writing but...

Naw.

I find it funny that they did put Chris and Alona in the same scene together in AVPSY. Chris does look a lot like Joe in the face, and people have said that before. I'm glad they got him to play his father.

GAAAHHH LOAAAADDDDDDDDD


Nick is so awkward and adorable!!!!

-_- WELP. GETTING HIT BY A CAR IS GOOD WAY TO END EPISODE ONE.

Poor Nick....

I'd never been really attracted to Darren Criss, but seeing him younger (just older than me, I guess...) made like, my ovaries explode. He's so freaking adorable and all lanky and with the jew fro...it's fuggin' adorable....I still love short-haired glee Darren....but I miss high-school grad Starkid Darren.

Love Jim. He's just...hugely adorable. Huge as in, this is guy that does Goyle. Yes, that one.
So we're all catching my drift.

LOADING. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

MATT LANG CAMEO BEYOTCH


Hmmm...if I learned anything from watching this until one in the morning, I'd have to say it'd be:Never fall into a coma.

That last episode gave me goosebumps...goshhh...

And breaking dawn pt. 1 stole the ending from starkid. Just saying.

You guys should watch it. It's an independant plot, no harry potter or Batman or MAMD refferences (mainly because this is the first thing they posted....) so yeah. It's really good. I loved it.

-Meg

Tired...now I must go to church...on a Saturday....fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment