Sunday, March 17, 2013

THAT MOMENT

When I go back and look at the first WWTC picture I ever drew... I'm about to cry... I drew that, like...forever ago... It must've been when we were still typing about being at the Fuhrer's house... And that was so long ago!!! (Because we stopped typing for a while at some points. Which is mostly my fault.)
But MY FEEEEEEELS!!!! Omg... Kain isn't even in it!!! That just shows how forever ago this was!! We had like nothing about Kain figured out by then!!! Awwww!!!
And the picture shows how much I've improved. I mean...like a lot. It's a terrible picture with extremely awkward proportions, but IT WAS THE FIRST ONE EVER!!!!!!
May I excuse myself to my feels corner now?

-Demy

LOOK AT IT!!!!
I would point out some things that especially suck, but, well, frankly I'm not sure how long that will take xD Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment