Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wow....

Okay, I never post anymore. I just really use blogger to keep my stories, which is all I've been doing. I think this happened last time after the Music Man. I was so used to being away from Blogger, I just...didn't get on.

Okay...not much to say, I guess. Demy's coming over tomorrow~~ Crystal can't. I'm so sad....and I got grapes and everything....

Demy and I are gonna go see the host
And hopefully watch Les Mis....

WE NEED TO START WATCHING SOUL EATER. I NEED TO WATCH THIS. WE COULD FINISH IT AND EVERYTHING!!!

Okay, we couldn't finish it, but we can try. I WILL DEFY TIME SO THAT WE CAN FINISH IT.

GAWWWWAAAHHH IT'S ON.


Imma work on something other than a WWTC one shot tonight. I need to work on my Sebby story...but my Black Butler tank is low....Demy gave me her ipod so that I could read the manga...I need to download more chapters....And (don't shoot) I don't like the manga characters as much as the anime so far. I guess I'm just bored cause the story is identical with the anime so far, so I'm like,"I know what's going on...." and manga Ciel just isn't as...interesting. Nor is Sebastian. He's all open and isn't as mysterious....Idk. I just didn't like it as much...so far....

Kk. Gonna either work on my Sebby story or the Haru and Momi story....
Nope. Imma comin' Sebby.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment