Saturday, March 9, 2013

BBTIME

Okay, so I've got a few more sections of BB done. I'm not going to start posting until I get to the point in his life when he makes his first contract, then I think I'll write enough to where there can be regular posting. I also just got volumes I-IV of BB at the library (they didn't have five yet :(  ) Anyway...so....yeah....Here, Imma post a pic of one of my OCs

This is Gloria. She's wearing her white dress. I'm honestly not sure if this is a wedding dress for her or not, I haven't written that much. Her hair is up, which it never is, but she always wears pure white dress with white roses (when she's not wearing the traditional white robes)

This is one of Sebastian's earlier masters. I haven't even written about him becoming a demon yet, so right now, she's just in my head. I had her made up before season two, but she really is like a female Alois. She is absolutely enfatuated with Sebastian and is entirely dependent on him. She's also French. I've been calling her 'Darling' in my head, but I'm not sure if I'll keep that name.
 
Here's another picture of Gloria. She's wearing her traditional robes, but there's a sash across the top she's added. Her wings are also out (I haven't really mentioned wings...). I'll make a picture of her in her signature dress later, and it will be kind of one of those things in Sebastian's life that foreshadows for parts of BB I. So, I'm sorry that Doll Divine isn't loading. I guess it'll just have to stay secret until I post that chapter, which is the chapter I should be working on next!
 
-Meg
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment