Friday, April 19, 2013

Curiouser and Curiouser...

A/N: Soo... Meg and I had a conversation... And that spawned this. THIS IS ENTIRELY NON-CANON AND EXTREMELY OOC FOR EVERYONE. -Demy

(SARAH)

"No... I'm sure he's gay."
"Um.. Hello!" Maes said, gesturing to herself. "Pretty sure he's not gay."
"Okay. Bisexual. Whatever," Clint said curtly.
They'd been at this pretty much all morning. Maes, Clint, Kain, and I sat in the living room of our small house, discussing something I was so very disturbed about.
"He is not!" Maes defended. "What would ever even make you think that?"
Clint sat up on the floor, slamming his book shut. "Have you seen the way he looks at me all the time!?" Clint exclaimed. "And I swear he grabbed my butt yesterday!"
I didn't even want to get into this conversation... I wasn't sure if I believed Clint or not. But what was really surprising was that Kain hadn't said anything the entire time. You'd think he might be excited to have a chance to degrade Theo.
"That doesn't mean-- Just shut up!!" Maes shouted. "If anything, he's bi-curious."
"That's close enough. And gay enough," Clint mumbled.
And then Theo walked in the room, face flushed. There was no doubt he'd at least heard Maes call him bi-curious.
"Hey, hon," Maes said sweetly, as if she had never said anything before he entered the living room. She reached out a hand to him and he took it, then sat down by her on the couch. "Theo, you look pale."
He touched his face as if just realizing.
"Wonder why that is..." Clint mumbled sarcastically.
"That's because there's no light in the closet..." Kain said, grinning.
Everyone paused, all eyes on Kain.
"What?" he asked. "I just wanted to say it once... Amestrians have fun expressions..."
I glanced over at Theo. The look on his face was priceless, mouth open, eyes widened. I burst into a fit of laughter.
That's my Kain...


A/N: Don't forget Soul Alchemist 15's story on her page. It's legit.
DIS IS NOT CANNON. DON'T THINK IT IS.
We joke that Theo is bisexual so that my sanity isn't ruined. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WRITING FOR THEO HAS JACKED ME UP. I'M LIKE .5% LESS STRAIGHT NOW. -Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment