Saturday, April 27, 2013

TOTA NO

Okay, Dem, I'm not finishing that anime tonight.
I think anime season has done something weird to my computer...I'm getting virus warning's and my youtube interface was a little jacked up this morning. Last time I got one from Anime Freak. So, no.

Plus...this anime isn't that great...I'm sure the video game is epic, but they expect people who play to the game to watch the anime. Yeah, I don't game. Like, ever. The plot is...eh...and the characters are...eh...the only good thing so far have been A) Guy's pants and B) the Asch-Luke plot twist. So, yeah....bout it...AND THE ADORABLE THOUSAND YEAR OLD CHEAGLE.

OKAY, I WAS LOOKING A PICTURE OF IT AND I GOT MIEUXJADE RAPE YAOI. SO THANKS.

MY SAFE SEARCH IS ON TOO. THAT'S FREAKING DANDY.

YOU SEE THAT PURPLE THING?? IT OWNS MY SOUL. YA. JUST, YUS.
 
-MEG
 
I'm in mah pajamas waitin on Dem...'cause my mom's a wad....
 
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment