Tuesday, April 23, 2013

MY FEELS. HURT. SO. MUCH.

I can't believe I haven't replayed Tales of the Abyss until now.... Oh my gosh... I totally forgot how amazing the story is... It just... I seriously want to cry. And it's mostly Asch that is making my feels hurt. Because his life seriously sucks. And I'm not going to say anything else on the matter because I am going to force Meg to watch the anime. FORCE. Because I know she will love it. IT'S NOT ECCHI, MEEEGGGG!!!!!! DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY???? And it is filled with sexy guys. That just makes it even more epic. Even though one has gynophobia. And his name is Guy. How ironic.
I know there's no English version, but, still... YOU LASTED ALL OF BROTHERHOOD, OURAN, AND SOUL EATER. SUCK IT UP.

I love you, Meggers.

Trust me, I would not suggest it if it wasn't amazing. And it's only 26 episodes. It won't take long at all.

AND YOU WILL SEE ASCH AND HIS BEAUTIFULNESSS~~~~

Oh, and I forgot to mention that EVERYONE IN THIS HAS A BACKSTORY. SO YOU ACTUALLY GET CONNECTED TO THE CHARACTERS. UNLIKE A CERTAIN ANIME WE STAYED UP TIL 5 IN THE MORNING WATCHING.

-Demy

DAT ASCH
And Guy's fear of women.
And Excalibur. TotA style. This basically sums up the whole game for Jade...





No comments:

Post a Comment