Saturday, April 13, 2013

PAGE ONE IS COMPLETE. ISH.

I HAVE SKETCHED OUT PAGE ONE OF THE WWTC MANGA! *angel singing*
It looks pretty legit. Except the second panel. I can't draw everyone small... It looks bad.

Well, here's the progress I've made.
And I didn't write in the words in the bubbles because we're going to add them later.

It is read from right to left.

Panel 3- Ed: "May, please don't destroy my house..."
Panel 4- May: "Geez, Ed, I was just playing with the kids."
Panel 5- Theo: "Yeah, Dad! Auntie May is the best!"
Panel 6- Ed:"Hey, what are you calling her 'Auntie' for!?"

I am actually very pleased with this...

-Demy

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S FREAKING ADORABLE. I LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH MY HEART IS SQUEELING~~~~~~~

    I love Ed and May...and Theo is adorable. So freaking adorable...

    SARAH AND XIAO MEI ALL THE FEELS I EVER OWNED JUST EXPLODED.~~~

    -MEG

    ReplyDelete